Friday, December 01, 2006

Myalgia

I felt simply horrible yesterday, but feeling a little better today except that the myalgia has set in badly.

I wish I could take an NSAID, but I dare not. The doctor gave me Relafen which I'll probably take in a bit to see if it helps. Doesn't usually. Not sure if its an NSAID or not. Got it before the diagnosis. I've taken Tylenol but this is some major pain.

I looked up Relafen, and it is an NSAID. I've taken it before though and didn't notice a problem. I never know what will happen.

But, I'm hurting badly so I may chance it. Stomach is still upset, but what the hell.

I need to call the mastocytosis society and see if they can help. Maybe Monday. Still have tons of paperwork to do, both for Social Security and PPA. Hopefully, I can get at least some meds at an affordable price through them.

The worst thing to go without, besides the Gastrocrom, is the Wellbutrin an now the doctor wants to add another....not Paxil, the other one, I can't remember right now.

I've been taking Wellbutrin for years but could go off for quite awhile before I really missed it. Not now.

Damn, this is such a drag.

No comments: