Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here is your answer...

I noted that one of my visitors found my site while searching for the answer to the question: Can you die from mastocytosis?

Via Wikipedia.

Hubertus Czernin (more fully, Hubertus Alexander Felix Franz Maria Czernin von und zu Chudenitz) (17 January 1956 - 10 June 2006) was an Austrian investigative journalist.

He died in Vienna of mastocytosis.

UPDATE: I actually came upon the news report of the above which was apparently the source document, on some Jewish news mag or such, but didn't think to ref it.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I'm just curious - what kind of analysis did you do?

-Michael

BlueKat said...

Hi Michael,

Finally a comment! Thanks for letting me know somebody is out there.

I analyzed laws and legal requirements comparing them to business processes and procedures and then wrote specifications for programmers who designed computer programs for those businesses. Then I analyzed the computer programs to make sure they adhered to the legal requirements and business processes.

Needless to say, it required a great deal of concentration and attention to detail, and an ability to draw conclusions, make recommendations, the discipline to write narrowly and specifically, and meet tight deadlines.

None of which I could even fathom attempting now.

I might be able still to dig up research en masse, if I could do it at my own pace and with no stress or deadlines. If you know of a well-paying position with excellent insurance doing that, please let me know!